Top sad quotes Status for WhatsApp | Instagram | Facebook


 Latest & Trending Emotional Sad Status

1. I might be okay but I'm not fine at all.


2. I need someone to make me feel okay.


3. Eyes talk better than words sometimes.


4. Trying to be better everyday.


5. i hate how sensitive i am sometimes.


6. Damn i miss my fav person so much.


7. Missing the same person, everyday.

 

Smallest lie can break the biggest trust


8. Smallest lie can break the biggest trust


9. current status : sad and in love


10. Who cares if I'm not okay?  Nobody hehe!!!


11. i wish i can delete my sad feelings....


12. You still make me smile even if you are the main reason why i am sad.


13. I wish my book of life was written in pencil. There are a few pages I would like to erase.


14. I don't know what I do wrong but it seems like I am always the second choice for everybody.


15. You think I have changed. Truth is you never really knew the real me.


16.The kindest of Hearts have felt the most pain.


17. I hate it when i can stop thinking about that one person.


18. I'm not saying i regret meeting you. i just regret trusting you.


19. Explaining your feelings to someone is one of the hardest thing to do.


20. The more you hide your feelings, the more they show. The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow.


21. We used to talk everyday, now its like we dont even know each other.


22. Memories are the only reason we cant move on.


23. Saying that you are okay is so much easier rather than explaining all the reasons why you are not.


24. I understand why you left But what i dont understand why im still waiting for you?


25. I cared, you didn't. I cried, you laughed. I was hurt, you smiles. I moved on, you realised what you had. TOO LATE.


26. The worst feeling is when something is killing you inside and you have to act like you don't care.


27. Loving someone and not being loved in return, worst thing in the world.


28. Never Play With The Feelings Of Others, Because You May Win The Game But The Risk Is That You Will Surely Lose The Person For Life Time.


29. It is strange how we hold on to the pieces of the past while we wait for our futures.


30. Its painful to say goodbye to someone you don't want to let go, but more painful to ask someone to stay when you know they want to leave.


31. Promises are worse than lies because you just don't make them believe, you also make them H O P E.


32. I don't regret my past. i just regret the time i have wasted with the wrong people .


34. I'm not saying I regret meeting you, I just regret trusting you.


35. Bad relationships change good people.


36. I'm scared of getting too close to anyone, because those who said that they'll always be there for me, left .


37.No matter how hard you try, some people will never change :(


38. Me and my heart, we got issues, don't know if I should hate you or miss you.


39. I can delete you from facebook and block you on twitter but I can't delete memories or block you from my heart. :( ♪♥


40. I'll never hurt you , what a LIE .


41. Thanks for texting me first and then ignoring my reply.


42. The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect.


43. I can’t trust someone who is friends with everyone.


44. I’m sorry I was not good enough. But i tried to be.


45. A Lie is a Lie, no matter how big or how small.


46. I knw U Hv Blocked Me, But Still I luv To Watch Ur Blank Profile 💔


47. Too much trust sometimes Kills you.


48. U Cant Switch Off Ur Feelings Just Because Other Person Did 💔💔


49. I feel like everything i do is wrong.


50. i hate being jealous when i know i should not be.


51. Your boyfriend should treat you like his princess not like his bitch.


52. I feel crappy inside,like something just broke.


53. “For some moments in life there are no words.”


54. More expectations break relations


55. Real feelings don’t just “go away”.


56. I fell for you, but you didn’t catch me..


57. Tears are the last gift of TRUE LOVE....


58. I need something more to hold then just a phone.

 

It's sad to be happy alone.

59. It's sad to be happy alone.


60. It’s hard to forget someone

that gives you so much remembers.


61. You broke me again.


62. you always get hurt the moment you begin to care.

you always get hurt the moment you begin to care.


63. If you left me without a reason

do not come back with an excuse.


64. My silence is just

another word for my pain.


65. It’s better to be lonely than

to be played by wrong people.


66. I act like i don’t care

but deep inside it hurts.


67. Just remember when you ignore her

you teach him how to live without you.

 

68. My silence spoke a thousand words

but you never heard them.


69. Silence is the most

powerful scream.


70. Being ignored

worst feeling ever.


71. Don’t cry for the person

who doesn’t know

your value of tear.


72.I feel crappy inside

like something just broke.


73. I don’t care for people

who don’t care for me.


74. I am only good at hiding my feeling.


75. If you give up on me,

I am going to give up on me too.


76. Only love can hurt like this.


77. Invisible tears are the

hardest to wipe away.


78.Waiting is painful.💘💘


79. I know he doesn’t love me

but i adored him anyway.


------------------------------------------------------------------

💘Pain status for relation in English💘


80.Sometimes a good cry in the shower is all you need, to release the pain that has build up inside.


81. Emotional pain will always hurt more than physical pain.


82. Love can't be proven with poems, promises, or presents. Sometimes, only pain and patience can prove it.


83.My silence is just another word for my PAIN.


84.The pain is there to remind me that I'm still alive.


85. The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.


86. I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain one day.


87. The most painful goodbye's are those which were never said and never explained.


89. Yes, I've changed. Pain does that to people.


90.H.O.P.E = Hold On Pain Ends.


91. Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.


92. There’s always a person that you hate for no reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Emotional status for love

----------------------------------------

93. I feel like everything i do is wrong :(


94. Feelings that come back are feelings that never away.


95. Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.



96. What I don't understand is how a person can tell you so many lies and never feel bad about it.


 97. Never build your emotional life on the weaknesses of others.


 98. Don't make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.


99. I hate acting like I don't care when it's really tearing me up inside.


100. If you treat her the same way you treat others, how is she supposed to know that she is special to you?


101. We all get addicted to something that takes away the pain.


102.When you're happy, you enjoy the music But when you're sad, you understand lyrics.


103. Silent people have the greatest heart.


104. Sometimes, it's not the song that makes you emotional, it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.


105.Your emotions trouble you only in those things which you call yours.


106. Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.


107.If you a girl make laugh she likes you, but if you make her cry, she loves you.


108. Its very easy to say "Busy" when someone needs you, But its very painful to hear "Busy" when you need someone.